Global social media and created content Manager (US, Brazil or LATAM)
Founded in 2010, ONErpm is a global music solutions company with 33 offices and studios in 22 countries. Encompassing distribution, label solutions, content production, publishing, and an innovative marketing group that includes in-house advertising and influencer agencies, ONErpm has a proven track record of providing local and global support to artists and creators at any stage of their careers. Moreover, ONErpm’s proprietary technology offers creators and content owners alike a multitude of distribution / supply chain tools, business intelligence, accounting, and global payment solutions, facilitating day-to-day operations in an increasingly complex, global, and dynamic music business environment. With an eye towards maximizing the value of music, ONErpm is a leader in new revenue opportunities and operates one of the largest YouTube Multi-Channel Networks (MCN), whose channels collectively generate over 10 billion views every month.
About The Role:
The Global social media and created content manager will shape the imaginative vision and breathing life into ONErpm's online representation while guiding an international team of social media professionals, adept at keeping the global workforce well-informed and coordinated, while also assuming a mentoring role for the broader social media team. The hire will demonstrate an understanding of ONErpm's overall mission, conveying our message and brand across our global digital platforms maintaining company tone, style and voice guidelines.
· Responsible for company-wide strategic planning for digital media presence and campaigns across mutiple territories.Localize and adapt content for different markets and cultures, ensuring respect for cultural and linguistic sensitivities of each region, working closely with international teams.
· Develop brand awareness by suggesting new ways to feature company-wide social media content, pro-actively engaging with senior leaders while monitoring public comments and post ; Work with the Global team to create institutional creative marketing concepts around key Global events and Holidays.
· create, edit, and schedule engaging content for use daily across various social media channels while managing day-to-day execution of ONErpm's existing social channels (X, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok) - Oversee design of our social media accounts (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, etc) & Identify and launch new strategic social channels
· Lead and mentor team of social media staff members located in various territories; synchronize content as suitable ; identifying needs for training and development, promotion, transfer, replacement, etc., as well as promoting performance management and feedback, meeting the strategic HR policies.
· Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences and help amplify global trends using our social platforms and teams
· Develop, guide and control the preparation of management reports, ensuring information on the progress of work and results achieved, aiming at adequate support for the decision-making process for analysis and decision-making. Set specific objectives and report on ROI to senior leaders. Work closely with other departments to align content strategies and coordinate joint campaigns and collaborations (notably with Studios and Design)
· Ensure effective solutions for critical situations on social networks, complaint sites, NPS and others, looking after the client and the company's image.
· Sourcing, organizing, and promoting knowledge content for our internal teams (events, podcasts, videos);Co-producing content in partnership with the Knowledge and People and Culture team focused on promoting the employer brand (social media, press, conferences);Managing knowledge-based communities worldwide
Training in Business Administration, and/or Marketing, or related areas, plus specialization courses or MBA. A plus if Music Business training specifically.
Fluent in English and Spanish; special consideration given who can also speak Portuguese
Entrepreneurial attitude and knack for problem solving
Expert on social and community platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Discord, Twitch, etc.) social scheduling and monitoring tools (Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.
Knowledge of online marketing channels (influencer marketing a plus)
Experience launching social initiatives (e.g. calendaring content, working with various tools for giveaways, image creation, etc.)
Creative copywriting experience, with a knack for embodying a brand’s voice and tone - Experience with performance driven campaigns on one or several communication channels
Excellent photography skills, camera and smartphone capable - portfolio of work ready to share
Desirable over 5 years of experience in related activities, preferably for an established consumer brand with an active community
|The ideal candidate is technology adept, passionate about the music industry, has a global mindset and is proactive in identifying trends while being a creative thinker with a demonstrated ability to apply ideas strategically while working to a set budget and timeline|
Equal Opportunity and DEI
ONErpm is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law. Further, the company strives to create a diverse, welcoming, equitable and inclusive environment for all applicants, employees, member companies and partners.
The job description above is intended to set forth the general nature of the work that will be expected of the person who takes on this role. The job description is not, however, meant to be construed as an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities required for this role. From time to time, all personnel may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities as needed.